15 Best WordPress Plugins for Dropshipping Stores – 2020
Dropshipping is one of the first business ideas you think of when starting an online venture. It’s not only easier to start but also arguably the most profitable business you can start online with a minimum investment.
Thanks to social media and influencer marketing, making a profit with a dropshipping store is now easier than ever. If you’re also thinking about starting a dropshipping store or looking to improve your existing store, we have some suggestions for you.
Why Use WordPress For Dropshipping?
Shopify is a platform that’s quite popular for building dropshipping stores. Clearly, it’s a great platform for beginners to start a store without any experience.
However, it also comes with many downsides like its lack of theme designs, inventory limitations, and its expensive pricing. Shopify costs $348 just to host your store.
If you want more freedom to host as many products as you want with any number of product options, extend your store with more features, use modern and custom theme designs, WordPress is the most suitable platform for you.
With WordPress, you get full control over your store and the ability to add more functions and features with plugins. What makes it even more special is that you can host your WordPress-powered store for a price as low as $3.95 per month.
Here are some of the great plugins you can use with your WordPress dropshipping store to make a profitable online business.
Top Dropshipping WordPress Plugins
WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin you can use to handle all aspects of an eCommerce store such as products, shopping carts, checkout, shipping, and more. The followings are plugins designed to work with WooCommerce for adding more convenient options for building a dropshipping store that integrates with distributors like AliExpress.
- Price: $89
AliDropship is one of the most versatile plugins you can use to build a complete dropshipping store with WordPress. The plugin features seamless integration with AliExpress, allowing you to import products with descriptions and images.
It also comes with many useful options for fulfilling orders more easily. Best of all, it only costs a one-time price of $89 to get the plugin.
Main Features of AliDropship
- Built-in themes for setting up a dropshipping store
- Import products from AliExpress with one-click
- Auto-updates products with the latest information from AliExpress
- Place and confirm to fulfill orders on AliExpress with one-click
- Supports WooCommerce and add-on plugins
- Price: $40
AliE2Woo is another powerful WordPress plugin designed for making dropshipping stores with WooCommerce. This plugin also comes with all the features you’ll need to build an advanced dropshipping business including the ability to import products from AliExpress.
It includes options to auto-update the prices from AliExpress as well as integrating AliExpress shipping and order fulfillment. For a one-time price of $40 you also get lifetime updates for the plugin as well.
Main Features of Ali2Woo
- Easily import AliExpress products with complete details
- Add shipping details directly from AliExpress
- Automatically update product prices from AliExpress
- Translate into different languages
- Free Chrome extension for easily updating your store
- Price: Free or $29
DropshipMe is a platform that aims to improve your dropshipping experience. It features a curated selection of over 50,000 best-selling products from AliExpress handpicked by experts. Using the DropshipMe plugin, you get to import these top products to your own store.
The free version of the DropshipMe plugin lets you import 50 products while a $29 one-time payment gets you 100 product imports and 1000 products for $199.
Main Features of DropshipMe
- Easy integration with AliExpress
- Select from handpicked best-selling products
- Copy improved product images and titles over to your store
- Import product reviews from real customers
- Saves a lot of time that goes into product research
- Price: Free or $14.99 per month
WooDropship claims to be the most advanced AliExpress plugin available on WordPress. The plugin lives up to its claims with its extensive features and options for integrating WooCommerce with AliExpress for simpler and easier order fulfillment.
Similar to Ali2Woo, WooDropship also comes with a Chrome extension that allows you to easily browse and add products to your store. The only downside to using this plugin is its pricing plans. The free version limits you to 1500 product variants and only 10 orders per month while the $14.99 per month plan only gives you 100 orders per month.
Main Features of WooDropship
- Easily import products from AliExpress
- Simpler order fulfillment lets you place orders with one-click
- Built-in image editor lets you customize product images
- Automatically update product inventory and prices
- Edit product prices in bulk to make more profit
- Price: $25
Most dropshipping businesses sell their products on eBay. This is a WordPress plugin made for those users. It allows you to easily import your dropshipping products from eBay to your WooCommerce store.
If you’re selling affiliate products from eBay, the plugin can also be used to import other products to create your own affiliate store as well.
Main Features of eBay Dropship
- Import products from eBay with product variations
- Automatically update prices and inventory
- Search for products based on eBay seller ID
- Sell affiliate products using eBay affiliate key
Top Sales Plugins For Dropshipping Stores
Once you have a dropshipping business setup, the next challenge is to generate sales from your store. These are a few useful plugins you can use to boost your dropshipping store sales and revenue.
- Price: $17
Running sales and promotions in an online store is a great way to sell more products and attract new customers. Woo Badge Designer is a useful plugin that’ll help you with that process.
The plugin lets you design and add stylish Sales badges and countdown timers to your products to highlight products on sale on your store.
Main Features of Woo Badge Designer
- Design stylish sales badges for dropshipping products
- Add countdown timers to encourage action
- Choose from 60 customizable badge designs
- Set your own badge positions
- Price: Free
Many customers who visit your store will often browse products to buy later and leave to never return again. This is a plugin designed to get those potential customers back into your store.
TI WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin adds a simple wishlist function to your store to let customers create a list of products to buy later.
Main Features of TI WooCommerce Wishlist
- Easily add a wishlist button to your product pages
- Customize the wishlist button design
- Let customers share their wishlist on social media
- Price: $23
Seasonal sales is another one of the effective tactics many online retail stores use to sell more products. You can use the same technique to sell more of your dropshipping products using this plugin.
The plugin makes it much easier for you to run storewide sales and add discounts to multiple products in your store at once.
Main Features of Simple Storewide Sale
- Run seasonal sales for Christmas, Summer, Black Friday, and more
- Set fixed value or percentage discounts
- Schedule sales and set start and end dates
- Add a sitewide sale notification
- Price: Free
Allowing users to zoom in on product images to take a closer look is another useful feature you can add to your dropshipping store to build trust in your customers and drive more sales. This plugin does exactly that by adding zooming option for your product pages.
Main Features of WooCommerce Image Zoom
- Adds zooming on mouse-hover for product images
- Choose from 3 different styles of zooming
- Add product image gallery with lightbox
- Price: Free
When you import products from AliExpress to your dropshipping store, some dropshipping plugins allow you to import customer reviews for the products as well. This useful and free plugin lets you take that a step further by allowing your new customers to leave a review and a rating for your products.
Main Features of Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
- Add a more engaging star rating system to your products
- Let users leave feedback for products
- Reward customers with a coupon for leaving a review
Top Marketing Plugins For Dropshipping Websites
Marketing your dropshipping store is another important aspect that helps bring in more customers to your website and generate leads. These are some of the plugins you can use to achieve that goal.
- Price: $19 per month
Not every visitor that comes to your store will end up being a customer. You’ll have to persuade them with sales emails and coupon codes to turn them into a loyal customer. A great way to turn your regular visitors into leads is to build an email list.
OptinMonster is a WordPress plugin that makes it so easy for you to build an email list by setting up popup notifications on your website to grab the attention of your visitors.
Main Features of OptinMonster
- Add lightbox popup messages to capture emails
- Show popups before users leave using exit-intent technology
- Use A/B testing to generate more leads
- Use segmentation and targeting to build a better email list
- Price: Free
Beeketing is a useful WordPress plugin designed for WooCommerce stores. This plugin is made for improving your online store by adding various useful features such as social proof, sale countdown timers, floating add to cart buttons, and much more.
One of the most useful features of the plugin is its upselling system that lets you boost your store’s AOV (Average Order Value) by suggesting other products when customers are about to purchase a product.
Main Features of Beeketing
- Add social proof and sale countdown timers to your store
- Create product bundles to generate more revenue
- Upsell products with popups
- Add popups to offer coupons to customers after a purchase
- Price: Free
A great way to add social proof to your store is to add recent sales popup notifications, like the ones you see on popular online stores. This free plugin allows you to show a notification to your visitors whenever someone purchases a product on your store.
The best part is that it even lets you create fake notifications, Even though it’s a shady strategy it can be useful for a brand new store to build trust and authority.
Main Features of Live Sales Notification
- Show a recent sales notification to website visitors
- Automatically sync with store sales and order data
- Add fake sales notifications to build trust
- Price: $29
This is one of the most useful plugins you can use to create a rewards system for your dropshipping store to build a more loyal following and a customer base.
Using this plugin, you can let users earn points for doing certain tasks and actions on your store, such as buying products and leaving reviews, and then allow customers to convert those points into discount coupons.
Main Features of Ultimate Points And Rewards
- Create a rewards system for your online store
- Add a referral system to your store
- Let customers earn discounts and buy products using points
- Track and manage customer loyalty points
15. Zendesk Chat
- Price: Free
A live chat system is a must-have feature for every online store. It not only makes it easier for your customers to contact you with questions about products but it also shows that you care about customers.
Zendesk Chat is a free plugin you can use to easily setup a live chat system for your dropshipping store. Using this plugin you can even track customer behavior and trigger a live chat with them to help them make a decision.
Main Features of Zendesk Chat
- Easily setup and manage a live chat system
- Track visitors and customer behavior
- Offline mode collects user messages while you’re away
- Mobile-friendly user interface
With the right combination of these plugins, you’ll be able to build a more profitable dropshipping business with WordPress and WooCommerce. Just keep in mind not to install too many plugins as it can affect your website performance.
If you’re new to building eCommerce websites, check out our comparison of the best eCommerce platforms for making online stores.