Even a five-star product or service isn’t complete without the proper customer support. You still need to provide a channel for your customers to reach you if they run into questions about what
Good customer service can also increase customer happiness and strengthen your relationship with them.
But if you are wondering how to implement customer support for your clients, especially what system to use, look no further.
With Help Scout, you can implement a complete online helpdesk system for your customers, with the following benefits:
- Provide contact points like email, chat, knowledge base for your customers.
- Integrate the system with your existing business tools like Slack, Jira, MailChimp, or Shopify.
- Get detailed reports about your customer support performance.
- Learn more about your customer with Customer Management functionality and provide better support for them.
Naturally, this list is just a starting point of all the features Help Scout provides.
But if you are still wondering if Help Scout is a real deal, remember this: Over 12,000 businesses in over 140 countries trust the solution, so clearly, Help Scout is doing something right.
So why not give them a try too?
How Much Does Help Scout Cost?
Help Scout provides two premium pricing plans you can choose from.
First, you have the Standard plan, which costs 20 USD/user/month with annual pricing (25 USD/user/month with monthly pricing).
This plan gives you the basic level of Help Scout functionality, including three mailboxes, reports, automated workflows, and access to 50+ integrations.
Next, you have the Plus plan, which costs 35 USD/user/month with annual pricing (40 USD/user/month with monthly pricing).
You get all the Standard plan features and things like Salesforce, Jira, and HubSpot Apps, plus advanced permissions and ten mailboxes.
Finally, the Company plan has all the features of the Plus plan and unlimited mailboxes, unlimited docs sites, and a dedicated account manager.
To learn more about the Company plan pricing, you should contact Help Scout directly.
The annual pricing is less expensive than if you choose the monthly one. In fact, you can save 20% if you choose the yearly payment plan.
And if you work in a start-up or an organization focusing on environmental sustainability or social impact, Help Desk provides special pricing for you.
How to Use the Coupon?
It’s a bit surprising, but it’s true: You don’t have a coupon code to apply.
Just follow our affiliate link to the Help Scout website, and you automatically get a 50 USD credit to your Help Scout account!
Here is how this process works in four simple steps:
1. Click our special link to enter the Help Scout website.
2. Next, you will see a page with a blue button saying: “Redeem Your Free $50 Credit.
3. Click the button and sign up to Help Scout:
4. Enter your information and click the Get Your Account button. Once you have signed up, the 50 USD credit is applied to your account immediately.
Help Scout Coupon FAQ
- Is there a free trial of Help Scout?
Yes, there is. You can test the Standard and Plus plans for 15 days for free without a credit card.
The free trial is helpful because you can see the service in action and decide whether it’s for you or not.
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
Help Scout provides a 30-day money-back guarantee. So if you decide not to use Help Scout within 30 days after the first payment, you can request a refund.
- What are the support options for Help Scout?
Help Scout provides 24/6 support. You can reach them by reading the articles on the knowledge base or sending them a question via a message box.
- Does Help Scout integrate with eCommerce platforms?
You can integrate Help Scout with various eCommerce platforms, like WooCommerce, Shopify, or Magento.
Get Started with Help Scout Today!
Help Scout is a great way to provide support for your customers and to increase their satisfaction.
So, if you are looking for a solid online help desk system, sign up with Help Scout today!